Hey you guys! I’ve got an exciting surprise for y’all.
I put together my very first video and for a total newbie in the world of filming and editing movies, I’m pretty impressed with how it turned out. It’s a little demo of how quick and easy it is to whip up a simple batch of muffins with the Tefal Cuisine Companion.
Just like the hugely successful orange and poppy seed cake I made, these vegan muffins are quick, easy and VERY tasty.
I made two muffin versions – one with gluten free self-raising flour, the other using normal self-raising flour. My preference is hands down the normal version but they DO work if you prefer or need a gluten free version.
For presentation, if you’ve got extra pistachios and blueberries, pop one of each on top to show off what you’re muffins are made of.
- 200g self-raising flour
- 50g pistachios
- 80g brown sugar
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 egg substitute
- 25g dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- Pinch of salt
- 180g fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with patty pans.
- Add the kneading / crushing blade to the bowl then add the flour, pistachios, sugar, coconut milk, egg substitute, butter, cinnamon and salt.
- Launch the P3 pastry program for 3 minutes.
- At the end of the program, add the blueberries to the bowl and mix at speed 6 for 50 seconds.
- Spoon the batter into the patty pans and bake for 25 minutes.
Alrighty folks, it’s show time! I’d love your feedback so do let me know what you think.
Disclaimer: vegeTARAian received a Cuisine Companion courtesy of Tefal.
Want a dose of vegeTARAian in your inbox?
Click here to subscribe to the weekly newsletter!