Some things just not need to be talked up, they speak well enough for themselves. That’s how I feel about this simple snackadoo.
It’s quick and easy and freezes really well making it handy for when those unexpected guests drop by. And if you use mini loaf tins they’re cute, too.
- 100g dairy-free butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 egg substitutes
- 50ml coconut milk
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped
- 150g dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a bread tin or 4 mini loaf tins with baking paper or coat with non-stick spray.
- Put the kneading blade to the bowl and add the butter, sugar, egg substitute, coconut milk and flour. Launch the P3 pastry program.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Add the bananas and chocolate chips and mix at speed 6 for 40 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the tin/s and bake for 45 minutes.
- When cool, dust with icing sugar to serve.
Want a dose of vegeTARAian in your inbox?
Click here to subscribe to the weekly newsletter!