I’m a sucker for something sweet. I wish it weren’t true but I am head-over-heels in love with dessert. With lots of left over macadamias after making a batch of very popular cookies, I thought I’d throw some into a rocky road.
And to jazz it up a bit, I made fun party size bites by setting some of the mixture in coloured mini muffin trays. This is SO EASY to make and super impressive to serve.
- Dark choc and macadamia rocky road
- 750g dark chocolate
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 100g fine desiccated coconut
- 300g macadamias, roughly chopped
- 200g raspberry liquorice, roughly chopped
- Break or cut the chocolate into small pieces and melt over medium heat in a non-stick saucepan.
- Stir through the coconut, macadamias and liquorice until completely coated in chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into mini muffin patties.
- Refrigerate to set.
I went with dark chocolate as it’s my favourite but you could use milk or white chocolate if you prefer. The quantity made a mini muffin tray of 24 and a fat slab in a square baking tin. If you aren’t a greedy guts like me and you want to make a smaller amount, just halve all the ingredients.