Hoi An is a mecca for tourists with an abundance of shops and stalls. It has such a relaxed and happy feel. The riverside town is beautifully lit up at night and has been a real highlight of my visit.
Here are just 5 ways for loving Hoi An:
- Chat to the friendly locals who eagerly call out ‘hello’
- Enjoy local dishes like cao lau and crispy pancakes
- Marvel at the fresh fruit and vegetables at the daily market
- Buy gifts and trinkets at the bustling night market on lantern street
- Pick the style and material to have clothes made to measure
I had an amazing cooking class in Hoi An and I’m excited to try making the dishes at home. I will share the delicious recipes with you and show you how! x