Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon as its formerly known) is a jam-packed, bustling city. With a population of over 6 million, HCMC is the most developed of the places I’ve visited in Vietnam.
5 things to do in Saigon
- View the city from level 50 of the tallest building in Saigon
- Buy up large in department stores, shops or markets – take your pick!
- Visit the Cu Chi tunnels and learn about the incredible underground world
- Bring your appetite as this big city has some great eating
- Take care on the streets, crossing the busy roads is a heart-racing experience
Well friends, that brings me to the end of my stay in Vietnam as it’s time to board the plane bound for home. Keep an eye out for bigger updates and LOTS of food photos in the coming weeks. x